Audio Library - Fonoteca
There is a benefit to meditation that cannot be described in words. The most important journey you can ever take is the internal journey of meditation where you will discover the benefit for yourself.
Build your practice of meditation until you can do it easily and quickly on your own. If you are a novice, you will find these recordings valuable in guiding you to a deeper and more relaxed state of mind.
You will find that the more you meditate you will be able to enter a deep relaxed state more efficiently and quickly. Meditation is a skill you build in precisely the same way you build muscles at the gym. The more you do it, the better and easier it becomes. Until that time, we are here to support you with guiding words and instruction.
Our thanks to John Watkins, CTO of the Elfenworks Foundation for his mentoring in recording and editing. With his help, the new recordings will be better and better.
Meditations on specific themes will be added to this menu over time. The following are mostly field recordings from from workshops and retreats.
- Introduction on How To Meditate
- If this generation meditates
- 10 minute Instructional Meditation
- 15 Minute Meditation
- 30 Minute Simple Meditation
- 30 minute Meditation with Wise Person
- 20 Minute Meditation on Forgiveness
- 30 Minute Meditation and Chakra Clearing
- 30 Minute Meditation and Chakra Clearing - 2017 version
- Meditations for Christians with Pulmonary issues
- The Baptism of Christ, 20 minute meditation
- Jesus Proclaims the Beatitudes, 30 minutes
- Meditation with a Prayer Word, 10 minutes
- Access Your Inner Wisdom, 27 minutes
From February 2019 workshop
From March 2016 workshop, Lenten meditation on the Passion of Jesus
- Deep Meditation instruction - 6 minutes
21 Meditations using the Tarot Archetypes
9. The Hermit: Is there anybody there?
The Hermit Meditation - 23 minutes
10. The Wheel of Fortune
The Wheel of Fortune Meditation - 20 minutes
From the October 2016 workshop
Medtitations on the Tarot Archetypes
Death - 22 minutes
The figure indicates the cutting away of old growth, stagnant parts of the self; initially it creates a barren and bleak vista, only eventually to clear the path for new life.
Intro to Temperance - 9 minutes
Temperance - 17 minutes
Temperance pours two liquids together, the conscious and the unconscious, to bring forth new life, new awareness and personal development.
15. The Shadow, the Dark Angel
The Shadow - 23 minutes
20.Judgement: A vocation
Judgement Meditation - 16 minutes
From the December 2016 Workshop - Advent Season
“The Messiah,” by Handel listened to while in meditation.